My Reflection Meeting 13

 Reflection 

 

Journalism is the activity of find, report, and distribute some factual news both through print media such as newspapers and magazines as well as online media such as email and websites. For me, the most useful experience was the process of seeking information about journalism. I have developed my understanding about journalism, especially about Writing For Broadcast. Having discussed Writing For BroadcastI now realize Broadcast media are immediate, bringing news from the scene into viewers and listeners’ homes. Television has the added impact of being visual. This knowledge is essential to me in the workplace because in teaching later, o so many students use different learning methods, one of which is by using television as the medium in learning languages, and I can use text reviews as their learning media. Because basically a teacher is not only required to teach and educate but also from time to time is required to make reports.

 I have not yet confident with my grammar. I will now need to learn more about it. Previously, I did not notice about my interest to this subject but now i find that it’s fun enough to learn about journalism especially in the features leads, bodies, and end of the story in news . Alternatively, this might be related to my old dream that i have dreamed to being an anchor.

 

This is similar to an old friend who greeted me again after a long time because because I'm finally interested in this field againLike a wish that finally came true this reveals my stress from doing something I love. Furthermore,  Having read the article about journalism, I now realize that this subject is very interesting.  Most importantly, I have learned that this subject made me learn a lot about new things. I have significantly developed my skills in writing and ability to analyze some article. However, I have not sufficiently improved my ability to make good and true news because it is still in the early stages of learning.This means that i have to learn and practice more. This skill will be essential to me as a learner because in the future, maybe i will be a journalist instead of teacher.  Because I did not to good at grammar I will now need to learn about it. As a next step, I need to find more information and doing more exercise to improve my writing skill. 

Komentar